SENECA Nootropic Complex is a product 5 years in the making. Over the last few years, Andy (co-founder and CPO of Intelligent Labs) and the science team worked on a new nootropic blend that can combine botanical nootropics with essential B vitamins. The result was Seneca, a rich nootropic stack that combines 18 ingredients.
“We are not given a short life but we make it short, and we are not ill-supplied but wasteful of it.”— Seneca
Unlocking Brain Power in 2021
Named after the Stoic philosopher Seneca, our newest product is a nootropic. Nootropics are known to boost mood, focus, and reduce stress and anxiety.* They are also known as brain supplements, brain pills and cognitive enhancers. A few decades ago, ‘cognitive enhancers’ became the hottest new thing, mainly due to pop culture and science fiction. However, experts say that there is no firm evidence to support the claims that cognitive enhancers can make you smarter, more focused, or alert (and certainly, they can’t make you limitless). So, what can a natural nootropic do for you then?
Unlocking the Power of Nature and Vitamins
Many natural nootropics are used in alternative medicine, but their effects are typically more subtle and slower acting. They’re sometimes taken in combination to boost their effectiveness. – source, healthline.com
At Intelligent Labs, we focus on quality nutrition, research-backed vitamins and minerals, and the power of nature instead of synthetic and stimulant drugs. Seneca Nootropic is caffeine and stimulant free.
Seneca has six vitamins B in the most body active form.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – boosts attention, energy and motivation.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin -5-Phosphate) – aids in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B3 (PANMOL®NADH) – stimulates the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin.
- Vitamin B6 (P-5-P) – important for the regulation of hormonal activity, such as the synthesis of neurotransmitters (dopamine, epinephrine, GABA, and more).
- Vitamin B9 (L-Methylfolate) – helps with amino acid and DNA synthesis, as well as gene expression and immune function.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and affects cognition, memory, and mood.
In addition to Vitamin Bs, Seneca also has a blend of botanical nootropics, mostly used in Eastern and Ayurvedic medicine.
- Lion’s mane (fruiting bodies) mushroom extract (Hericium erinaceus)
- Ashwagandha root powder
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract (standardized to 50% Bacosides)
- Ginkgo biloba (whole plant) (from 6000mg 50:1 extract)
- Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin)
- Maritime pine bark extract (std. to 95% proanthocyanidins)
To round up our advanced nootropic formula, we added six different amino acids and nutrients:
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Uridine Monophosphate
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ)
At Intelligent Labs, we use high quality ingredients to make the best nootropic supplement for optimal brain health. We don’t use fillers, artificial flavors, additives or preservatives on any of our health products. Seneca Nootropic Complex is manufactured at an NSF GMP-certified facility in the United States.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Seneca is available at our USA and UK stores.